Algerine class fleet minesweeper 1/700

STK01

New

Resin and etch kit designed by CAD and 3d printed master of the Algerine class minsweeper, 1/700.  Highly detailed kit with decals, parts are provided to build ships either with oerlikon anti-aircraft armament or the later 40mm bofors.  Full colour instruction sheet to make construction as straightforward as possible.

Expected back in stock 12/05/17

£ 32.00

Add to wishlist

Reviews

Grade 
05/08/2017

Excellent kit

Just finished this beautiful little kit. The castings and etch are very well done, equal to the best of the Far Eastern manufacturers, to the extent that they challenged my eyesight at times. The 20 and 40mm guns are the best I've seen in this scale. The instructions are clear and easy to read. My only query was being left with some tiny resin bits I couldn't identify but didn't seem to need. If they were pictured on their carrier rather than individually, that might be clearer. But that's a tiny thing in relation to the whole offering. Great to see quality kits of less well-known RN classes.

Grade 
11/21/2016

Alan Bartlett

Received mine this morning and what a cracking kit it is...the mouldings are ultra crisp and clean....in fact I haven't seen other kits with moulding so good....I'm looking forward to putting this little gem together, once I've got my books out of storage after moving...I will need all my reference books on minesweepers to do it justice...a well deserved 10/10....

• 1 out of 1 people found this review useful.
Grade 
11/21/2016

Alan Bartlett

Received mine this morning and what a cracking kit it is...the mouldings are ultra crisp and clean....in fact I haven't seen other kits with moulding so good....I'm looking forward to putting this little gem together, once I've got my books out of storage after moving...I will need all my reference books on minesweepers to do it justice...a well deserved 10/10....

Write a review

Resin and etch kit designed by CAD and 3d printed master of the Algerine class minsweeper, 1/700.  Highly detailed kit with decals, parts are provided to build ships either with oerlikon anti-aircraft armament or the later 40mm bofors.  Full colour instruction sheet to make construction as straightforward as possible.

Expected back in stock 12/05/17

Write a review

Accessories

Customers who bought this product also bought: