Home → Paints, tools and materials → LifeColor Royal Navy WWII Eastern Approach - Early War Set 1 (22ml x 6)
LifeColor Royal Navy WWII Eastern Approach - Early War Set 1 (22ml x 6)
This set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 631 Admiralty Dark Grey (507 A)
- UA 632 Admiralty Medium Grey (507 B)
- UA 633 Admiralty Light Grey (507 C)
- UA 634 Light Grey B20
- UA 635 Medium Green-grey (MS 3)
- UA 636 Dark Blue-grey (B 5)
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water