Imperial Japanese Navy WW2 paint set No 1
Lifecolor acrylic paint set, Imperial Japanese Navy WW2.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 643 Sasebo Grey
- UA 644 Kure Grey
- UA 645 Yokosuka Grey
- UA 646 Maizuru Grey
- UA 647 Linoleum Deck
- UA 648 Antifouling Hull Red
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water